UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI in association with KiPEdu launches a course on
INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC) is one of the major Monetary Reforms initiated by the Government of India in recent times. It has changed the economic math in India. The Code provides for a time bound process for formal resolution of insolvency and also the manner for maximisation of value of assets. The Code has opened up a new professional path with an expanding dynamics.
The Course will be useful for the students to get clear comprehension and understanding of the provisions of The Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 with its real world practical implementation with the help of case studies, Judicial pronouncements made under the code
INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
Which is that One sector that is growing rapidly and there seems to be no end to its demand ? That is insolvency and bankruptcy.
• Insolvency and bankruptcy code, 2016 has changed the whole of money recovery process in India. Once it took years of running here and there to courts and now it can be even done with a single notice.
• Banks, Private companies, NBFCs and financial institutions are picking up many such Insolvency professionals as such professionals play crucial role for them.
• Also law firms are hiring such experts in this specific field, In fact some of the law firms have even etched Insolvency and Bankruptcy out as a separate practice area.
• Insolvency and Bankruptcy code has been a huge boon to the Banking sector, they are naturally being dependent by throwing most of it they can at recovering as much as their capital as they can. It is surely one of the best time ever, to be a bankruptcy and insolvency lawyer.
CURRENTLY WE ARE JUST AT THE ENTRY SURFACE, THERE IS A LOT TO COME IN NEXT 5 YEARS IN REGARDS TO THIS TRENDING AND UPCOMING FIELD - Insolvency and bankruptcy.
BANKS, LEGAL, FINANCE, INSURANCE, REAL ESTATE
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
• Bankers and officers in NBFCs responsible for recovery and Venture decisions
• Those interested in becoming insolvency professionals and taking LP exams.
• Those Lawyers who are seeking specialiSation in money recovery or bankruptcy practice or to be into corporate practice.
• Law students who are seeking a job in corporate law firms or banks.
• Lawyers working with such Big companies where there are Large outstanding debts.
• Homebuyers with large amounts to recover from builders.
QUALITY CONTENT - Clear, concise and quality content for every module
AFFORDABLE FEES - Student friendly fees with value for money spent
MENTORING - We provide the best of guidance in our lectures.
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS - Teachings that will help you gain real world knowledge.